When it comes to purchasing Disney park tickets, there are numerous options and combinations. Add the fact that we have both Disneyland (California) and Walt Disney World (Florida), its double the confusion!
Here you can find details of various types of Disney park tickets, their features, activities covered, and discounts.
(Image by Roebot)
Disneyland Resort, California
For Disneyland, you can either buy tickets or annual passports.
Disney Park Tickets – Disneyland
Disneyland tickets are valid for one or more specific number of days. They can include admission to just one park per day, or the option to go to both parks (Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park) on the same day – called the Park Hopper ticket.
It can also include bonus tickets that would entitle you for a Magic Morning early admission to Disneyland.
Disney Park Tickets Options – Disneyland
Following are your options for tickets to Disneyland / Disney California Adventure Park:
- 1 Day 1 Park Ticket
- 1 Day Park Hopper Ticket
- 2 Day 1 Park Per Day Ticket
- 2 Day Park Hopper Ticket
- 3 Day 1 Park Per Day Bonus Ticket
- 3 Day Park Hopper Bonus Ticket
- 4 Day 1 Park Per Day Bonus Ticket
- 4 Day Park Hopper Bonus Ticket
- 5 Day 1 Park Per Day Bonus Ticket
- 5 Day Park Hopper Bonus Ticket
- 6 Day 1 Park Per Day Bonus Ticket
- 6 Day Park Hopper Bonus Ticket
Disney Park Annual Passports – Disneyland
Disney Premiere Passport
This passport gives you unlimited admissions to Disneyland, Disney California Adventure Park and Walt Disney World for one year.
Premium Annual Passport
This passport gives you unlimited admissions to Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park for one year without any blackout dates. Parking is included in this price.
Deluxe Annual Passport
This passport gives you unlimited admissions to Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park for one year during any of the 315 pre selected days. There is a blackout applicable for 50 specific days.
Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, Florida
For Walt Disney World, you can buy single day tickets, magic your way tickets or annual passes.
Disney Park Tickets – Single Day – Walt Disney World
Water Park Single-Day Ticket: Includes admission to either Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park orDisney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park for 1 day.
Disney Park Tickets – Magic Your Way Tickets – Walt Disney World
These tickets include admission to 1 park per day of the ticket (Magic Kingdom theme park,Epcot theme park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios theme park or Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park).
In these tickets, you can choose the following:
- Number of days: From 1 to 10
- Park hopper option: You can get admission to more than 1 park during the same day
- Water park fun and more option: Includes one admission per day to Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive theme park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex or Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course for each day of your ticket.
- No expiration option: If you have a multi-day ticket, you can use any unused days any time in the future (instead of the regular 14 days)
Disney Park Annual Passes – Walt Disney World
Premium Annual Pass
Includes unlimited admissions to all the theme parks and water parks for 1 year. It includes the park hopper option. It also includes parking.
Includes unlimited admissions to all the theme parks for 1 year. It includes the park hopper option. It also includes parking.
So these are the options for purchasing the Disney park tickets. Select a tickets right for your needs, and have a blast!
Incoming search terms:
- disney parks